Travels in my boots

Travels in my boots

In today's blog I'm going to tell you about one of my favourite items that we sell, SEELAND CHESTER LADY 7 INCH BOOTS


For many years now I'd been buying wellington boots ranging in price and they all seem to split, so when the SEELAND CHESTER LADY 7 INCH BOOTS came into our warehouse I thought maybe these would be the solution to my footwear problems.

Made with leather and vulcanized rubber with a thermal lining they have given me great warmth and reassuring levels of grip. I felt that if I was going to endorse these boots I needed to give them a thorough test run, so over the past six months I've travelled around Devon with My dog Gandalf.



We first went to one of the many lovely beaches in south Devon, to see how they would cope with damp sand

and gentle waves.

Then the weather changed and we got to test them out in the first deep snow that Brixham had seen in over 20 years.

Then as the weather improved and spring was once again in the air, we tested them out camping on Exmoor.
  

I'm really happy to report, that through wind, rain, snow and Gandalf hiding balls in them, my SEELAND CHESTER LADY 7 INCH BOOTS have never let me down. I'm so chuffed to have found a boot that is perfect for my adventures with Gandalf and at just £27.49 they're an absolute bargain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Delicious recipes to make the most of your pigeon shoot!